This User Agreement was posted in March 2020. It is effective and binding upon those users who accept it by Codisto products and services.
On Technology Pty Ltd and its brand Codisto ('On Technology') grants you non-exclusive limited license to use Codisto,
Codisto Plus, Xpress Lister ('Codisto') and other products sold through our website
https://codisto.com and app/extension stores of our supported platforms ('Products') in accordance
with these Terms & Conditions ('License'):
- LICENSE: Codisto extension/plugin code for Magento is licensed under the Open Software License 3.0 (OSL-3.0)
http://opensource.org/licenses/OSL-3.0. Codisto extension/plugin code for
WooCommerce is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2
Other ecommerce platforms use Codisto via an installed application and do not require Codisto extension.
- DELIVERY & INSTALLATION: Codisto can be installed and used as an application from certain ecommerce platforms, installed directly
into certain ecommerce platforms or accessed via a cloud based portal.
- CONTENT: When you give us content, all the content you upload remains your intellectual property. This means that you are also responsible that your content complies with any applicable laws or regulations. By uploading content you agree to allow other internet users to view the content you post publicly to your store. Consequently, for the term of our agreement, you agree to grant us a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, license to use the copyright, trademark, service marks and logos you have in the content for the sole purpose of providing the services that you have agreed to receive from us.
- SOFTWARE UPDATES & SUPPORT: We will perform updates to the Products from time to time. However, you agree that we are under no
obligation to perform, make or develop any specific enhancements to or customisation of the Products, although we may offer such enhancements to
you during the Term of this Agreement. Support will be offered via the Codisto Support Portal and will be via email, chat or phone depending on
your plan and access to customer support agents.
- OWNERSHIP: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our Products. All Products are property of
On Technology. They are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including
but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our
- RECURRING PAYMENTS & REFUNDS:
Codisto is sold via a recurring subscription and requires payment in advance for the subscription period (either monthly or annually) and where applicable, usage fees charged in arrears.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed and charged on a recurring basis unless we receive an explicit cancellation notification.
Cancellations can be made by users directly via the 'Account' screen in the product or by emailing email@example.com.
Refunds of subscription fees are never provided although you are free to cancel the subscription at any time to avoid future fees.
Access to the product will cease from the date you fail to have a paid subscription or from the date you cancel (if it is before the end of prepaid subscription period).
Please note that by subscribing to Codisto, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Codisto will function in accordance with the product description on Shopify, BigCommerce, Ecwid, WooCommerce
(version 4.0 through to the latest version) and Magento's Community Edition and Enterprise Edition (versions 1.7 through to the latest version.).
We do not warrant that it will function without errors on all themes or with all web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin or theme
compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our Products as best we can and we will provide support for third party plugin
conflicts at our discretion or as time allows. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing our Products. Save
for this limited warrantee, On Technology offers its Products "as is" and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like
or will be compatible with all third party components and plugins.
- EMAILS & PRIVACY: Codisto is committed to complying with applicable laws governing the collection and use of personal information and to
protecting and safeguarding a Data Subject's privacy when that person deals with us. We may on occasion send you email
notifications related to your Codisto account. These transactional emails may include notification of licensing changes,
specific account information and other transactional emails related to your subscription to the Codisto service. We may
also send you other email communications including but not limited to newsletters, support resources, partner offers and
marketing emails. By subscribing to Codisto you consent to receive electronically any communications from Codisto. We
will absolutely never sell or share your personal information with third parties. All data we collect will be used for internal
purposes only. For more information see www.codisto.com/privacy.
- PRICING & BILLING: We reserve the right to change pricing at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to not honour typographical
errors which may cause incorrect pricing on the website.
ACCOUNT SUSPENSION: We reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice.
Without limiting other remedies available to us at law, in equity or under this User Agreement, we may, without notice to you and in our sole discretion
(which shall be exercised reasonably, having regard to the circumstances), delay listing or editing your item on eBay, Amazon, Google, Walmart or any
other channel we support or delay transmitting channel orders to your ecommerce platform, issue you a warning, restrict your activities through our
site, temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate your account and refuse to provide our services to you if:
you have, or we believe that you have, breached the terms of our User Agreement orthe rules and policies of any online marketplace or sales channel
including eBay, Amazon, Google & Walmart and any others we support;
fail to pay our monthly subscription fees for any Product services that we provide you;
we believe that your actions may cause loss or damage to or otherwise unlawfully harm you, our users, third parties or us, our related bodies corporate or
affiliates, our directors, employees or agents; or
if we reasonably believe that any of your information (which includes an item listed on the site) is inappropriate or of an offensive nature.
LAW: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of
the Courts of New South Wales, Australia for determining any dispute concerning this Agreement.
GENERAL: The preceding terms & conditions govern the installation and sale of a subscription to our Products and is between you the
subscriber or user and On Technology. By placing an order with us you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree with our terms & conditions.
Please notify us prior to placing an order if you disagree with any of our terms & conditions. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions
at any time for any reason.